Judith S. Lambert
Judith S. Lambert is committed to providing quality advice and skilled representation in legal matters and tax issues for individuals and businesses. She works with your accountant and other advisors to properly evaluate and plan for your estate, business, and tax needs. She understands that effective communication is critical to the success of any business relationship and endeavors at all times to keep her clients well informed about their legal matters. Judith S. Lambert’s broad experience in many practice areas and jurisdictions enables her to consider the broad implications of any business transaction. She strives to provide affordable legal services while having the experience of attorneys from larger firms in the Tampa Bay area.
- University of Houston Law School, LLM
- Taxation 1998
- South Texas College of Law, JD
- Law 1992
- University of Alabama, BS
- Accounting 1989
- Texas 1992
- State Bar of Texas 1992
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Texas 1994
- California 2000
- State Bar of California 2000
- U.S. Tax Court 2000
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of California 2001
- Florida 2002
- The Florida Bar 2002
- Alabama 2004
- Alabama State Bar 2004
- U.S. District Court – Middle District, Florida 2009
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of California
- The Florida Bar – Tax Law and Business Law sections
- Alabama State Bar
- Greater Brandon Chamber of Commerce
- International Committee 2007-2008; Small Business University 2005-2006
- Brandon Bar Association
- President 2007; Treasurer 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2012 – present
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Tax and Real Property, Probate, and Trust sections
- University of Alabama Alumni Association – Tampa Bay Chapter
- South Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- Kappa Alpha Theta Alumni
- Impact of State Law on LLCs, LLC Trends and Developments (NBI May 2008).
- Understanding Complex Tax Issues, LLC Trends and Developments (NBI May 2008).
- Like-Kind Exchanges, Real Estate Transactions: Simple Becomes Solid (NBI November 2006).
- Transaction Costs-Transfer Tax, Real Estate Transactions: Simple Becomes Solid (NBI November 2006).
- Due Diligence Issues-Tax Considerations, Real Estate Transactions: Simple Becomes Solid (NBI November 2006).
- Family Limited Partnership Planning, Florida Small Business Practice (The Florida Bar 6th ed. 2009), (The Florida Bar 7th ed. 2011), (The Florida Bar 8th ed. 2013), (The Florida Bar 9th ed. 2016).
- Professional Service Corporations and Professional Limited Liability Companies, Florida Small Business Practice (The Florida Bar 8th ed. 2013), (The Florida Bar 9th ed. 2016).
- Subchapter S Corporations, Florida Small Business Practice (The Florida Bar 8th ed. 2013), (The Florida Bar 9th ed. 2016).